Mark R. Basile started his career at Shea & Gould in New York City and throughout the course of his career founded and taken public 3 of his own companies; represented entrepreneurs in small businesses and public companies, and now has one of the busiest Entrepreneurial Law practices in the county run by actual entrepreneurial attorneys.
Mr. Basile won the 1998 Smithsonian Award for Advances in Medical Technology; holds several tech patents; represents more than 30 private and public companies, and provides general counsel services, manages compliance and legal matters and provides business guidance to his clients.
Mr. Basile is also a Professor of Law & Entrepreneurship at The Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in New York teaching a course that he designed to help foster and develop the next generation of entrepreneurial attorneys.
- Business Law
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- The Florida Bar
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- 2nd Circuit
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- J.D. (1988)
- Honors: Awards in Professional responsibility, Secured Transactions, Contracts
- Hofstra University
- B.S. (1985) | Economics
- New York State Bar # 2221174
- - Current
- Professional Ski Instructors of America
- Certified Ski Instructor
- - Current
- Jericho Board of Education
- Board Member
- The Entrepreneurs Law Firm