About Personal Injury Attorney Mark Perenich
Bachelors in Public Administration: Loyola University New Orleans
Juris Doctorate: Loyola University New Orleans
Mark H. Perenich was born in Clearwater, Florida in 1956 and is the son of firm-founder, Guy N. Perenich, Esquire.
Mark Perenich graduated from Loyola University New Orleans with a Bachelor of Public Administration in 1981 and a Juris Doctorate in 1984. Following graduation, he joined the firm where he is now a senior partner.
Mark received the James Masters Award in 1981 and the American Jurisprudence Award in Wills & Estates and Corporations in 1983.
Moot Court Member
Taught business and corporate law at St. Petersburg College
Area of practice includes all aspects of personal injury with an emphasis on:
Interstate motor vehicle accidents involving commercial transport vehicles.
He has been an instrument rated pilot since 1996 and handles cases statewide.
Mark Perenich became a Board Certified Civil Trial attorney in 1997
For over 10 years, he served as Chairman of the Board of Directors for the American Burn Survival Foundation, a non-profit organization serving the needs of burn survivors throughout Florida.
He has also hosted over 250 live call-in television programs on FLA LAW where he provided legal advice to viewers.
Mark Perenich is a member of the American Justice Association, Florida Justice Association, Pinellas County Trial Lawyers, and the Lawyer Pilots Bar Association.
He is admitted to practice in the Middle and Southern U.S. Federal District Courts, the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
He has argued cases before the Second District Court of Appeals in Tampa and Lakeland and before the Florida Supreme Court in Tallahassee.
He has been a member of the Clearwater Bar Association for over 25 years.
Mark is recognized by his peers in Martindale Hubble as having received the highest rating AV in legal ability and ethical standards. The AV rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence among attorneys.
Mark Perenich is a Member of the Million Dollar Advocates forum
Mark Perenich is also a Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates forum
The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates forum is a distinction award to lawyers that win their clients Millions of dollars.
Personal injury Attorney Mark H. Perenich has also appeared on the Nachmann show on NBC as an expert.
Mark Perenich has also appeared on Bay News 9
Mark Perenich was name one of Tampa’s BEST lawyers in 2010
Mark’s Firm was rated as one of the best law firms in Tampa Bay in 2012
Mark Perenich is sworn in to practice in the 11th District Federal Court or Appeal, The Florida Supreme Court
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Legal Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Aviation law
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Perenich Caulfield
- - Current
- My father started this law firm in 1955, it is Clearwater's oldest injury firm. I started practicing personal injury law here in 1985.
- Loyola University New Orleans
- J.D. | Common Law
- Honors: Mark received the James Masters Award in 1981 and the American Jurisprudence Award in Wills & Estates and Corporations in 1983.
- Activities: Moot court and Trial team.
- Clearwater Injury Lawyer Blog
- What happens when a Driverless Car is in a Car Accident?
26 September 2017
- What you need to know about law school
20 April 2015
- Perenich Caulfield Sponsor Clearwater’s Sea Blues Festival for our 60th year in business!
12 January 2015
- What you don’t know about medical malpractice:
12 September 2014
- How Floirda has taken your rights in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
3 September 2014
- Evidence destroyed? Do I still have a case?
20 August 2014
- Do I need a minimum amount of insurance in Florida?
3 August 2014
- Safety while on the shoulder of the road
25 July 2014
- Bike hit by a car?
11 July 2014