Mr. Munninghoff graduated cum laude from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2011 after completing his undergraduate studies at the University of Notre Dame in 2007. While at Chicago-Kent, Mark was repeatedly named to the Dean’s Honor List. In addition, Mark was a member of Chicago-Kent’s Moot Court Competition Team and competed in several Moot Court competitions. In addition, Mark received multiple CALI Excellence for the Future Awards.
Since being admitted to practice law in Illinois, Mark has practiced in many areas of personal injury litigation including medical malpractice, premises liability and automobile and trucking negligence cases. Mark has successfully represented injured victims of negligence in numerous cases, many of which have resulted in outstanding results for individuals and their families. Mark is experienced and directly involved in all areas of personal injury litigation from the initial client consultation through trial. Mark has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients including several individual results in excess of a million dollars. Mark is a member of the American Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and Illinois State Bar Association.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark clerked for the personal injury law firm of Goldstein, Fluxgold & Baron, PC from 2009 through 2010. In 2009, Mark served as a legal extern for the Honorable Samuel Der-Yaghiayan in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. In 2009, he also served as the courtroom coordinator for the Honorable Richard A. Stevens in the Circuit Court of Cook County – Child Protection Division.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Munday & Nathan
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- University of Notre Dame
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Mark P. Munninghoff's Website Profile
- Munday & Nathan Website
- Chicago Personal Injury Blog
- Barring serious injury, here are steps to take after a crash
13 October 2018
- Why can’t drivers resist their cellphones?
11 October 2018
- Intensive care unit misdiagnoses are preventable
4 October 2018
- Pediatricians are sued for malpractice less than other doctors
27 September 2018
- Facial nerve palsy is a birth injury that may never go away
20 September 2018
- Why have there been so many car recalls in the past few years?
13 September 2018
- Help your loved one after an injury
11 September 2018
- What are strokes most commonly misdiagnosed as?
6 September 2018
- Sepsis causes intensive care unit patients’ premature deaths
30 August 2018