- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Defense
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
Call for free consultation.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Palumbo & Associates, P.C.
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.S. (1985)
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (1988)
- New York State Bar # 2243103
- - Current
- Mark Kosofsky's Website Profile
- Palumbo & Associates, P.C. Website
- Traffic Ticket Lawyers Blog
- Westchester County Justice Courts collect over 28 million in fees and fines
10 February 2017
- How to avoid an arrest during a New York motor vehicle stop
3 February 2017
- A legal perspective on President Donald Trump’s Executive Order banning immigration
31 January 2017
- When a cop CANNOT issue you a speeding or traffic ticket in New York
15 January 2017
- The difference between exculpatory evidence and inculpatory evidence in a court proceeding
8 January 2017
- Why you should NEVER talk to the police and NEVER confess or give statements. EVER.
4 January 2017
- Driver Licenses From Nine States Won’t Be Valid IDs for Domestic Flights in 2018
23 December 2016
- Say goodbye to toll gates in NYC and hello to more tickets!
21 December 2016
- Why you need to fight your NY Seat Belt Ticket, NY VTL 1129
15 December 2016
We can be found online at http://www.AttackThatTicket.com, or http://www.MPalumboLaw.com. better yet, pick up the phone and give us a call toll free at 1-877-99-No-Tix (1-877-996-6849). The phone consultation is at...Video Testimonial for NY Traffic Lawyer from Client
A video testimonial from a great guy and good client, Mark Poletti owner of Arctic Mechanical Heating & Cooling, located in Westchester County, NY. Not only is he my client,...Palumbo & Associates, PC
This is a prior client that was so happy with our service that he sent me this video testimonial. We defend speeding, traffic, and auto crimes anywhere in New York,...