- Personal Injury, Business Law, Probate ...
Mark Hassler has been a litigator for his entire professional career, beginning in 1981. Mark has represented individuals and business entities in numerous Indiana Courts and in Federal Courts in Indiana, California and Texas. He has extensive jury trial experience, including many trials involving wrongful death, serious personal injury and medical malpractice. His litigation experience also includes business and insurance disputes, as well as disputes involving family trusts, wills and real estate. Mark is AV Preeminent* peer review-rated, the highest rating through Martindale-Hubbell. He, too, has been selected by his contemporaries to serve as President and Secretary of the Terre Haute Bar Association. *AV, BV, AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under and in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories legal ability and general practice standards.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
For personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice cases
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- J.D. (1981)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Indiana State University
- B.A. (1978)
- Indiana State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.