Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Business lawyer with experience in tax and business law.
- Elder Law
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Animal & Dog Law
- Contingent Fees
Depending upon the case, I may accept contingent fees.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I will do an initial consultation for $10 via pay pal.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- State Bar of Montana
5 Questions Answered
- Q. What form do I file for my LLC's income when I'm the only owner when I file an amended return for my personal taxes?
- A: If it is a disregarded entity for tax purposes, then you would report it on your schedule C.
- Q. I continue to get countless (daily) emails from a business I've asked and unsubscribed from repeatedly. Help
- A: You should try to unsubscribe or contact the business. You could also get some help from the FTC:P https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0262-stopping-unsolicited-mail-phone-calls-and-email
- Q. I need to get a continuous for a court hearing on tues. March 15th. How do I get the form?
- A: You would need to file a motion to continue the hearing and mail a copy to all the parties. You may want to provide a proposed order. You may also want to contact the clerk and ask if they have proposed form or motion.
- Q. Who is the authorized person for a Coverdell ESA?
- A: It probably depends upon how the account was set up. You should try writing the company and providing the information.
- Q. We got a legal divorce six years ago that was simply a financial move, but we stayed together.
- A: You are better off to work it out in mediation. The court might order a sale if the property cannot be divided. At least in mediation, you know what you will get.
Contact & Map