Attorney Marisol Perez has experience working in the public sector in areas of Dependency and Criminal Law where she developed her litigation skills.
With an LL.M in Homeland and National Security, she focused her legal career in Immigration, Family, and Criminal law.
Attorney Perez treats her clients like family. She speaks fluent Spanish, and she is a passionate advocate who works with diligence and transparency.
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- Federal Circuit
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Florida Bar  # 1000393