Marguerite KneisserCarluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC
- Business Law, Appeals & Appellate, Civil Rights ...
- New Jersey, New York
To me, being a great lawyer requires hard work, determination, passion, honesty and integrity. These are values I live by, not only in my legal career but in all aspects of my personal and professional life. These are also the values instilled on both new and experienced attorneys at Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC, which is one of the many reasons I was determined to become a new associate here. Though I have only been practicing law for a short period of time, I have been fortunate enough to work under the guidance of an esteemed judge as well as truly experienced attorneys. Prior to joining Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, I had the honor and privilege of clerking for Judge Grasso in the Ocean County Superior Court. Judge Grasso helped me to understand what it means to be a great lawyer, both in and out of the courtroom. The knowledge and experience I gained working for Judge Grasso is something I will carry with me for the rest of my legal career. While in law school, I worked at a law firm that set the foundation for my desire to practice civil law and litigation. As a general practice firm, I was constantly presented with new and challenging legal issues. This enabled me to acquire a comprehensive understanding of various legal topics, which in turn will aid me in my future representation of clients. My decision to join Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, L.L.C. was due in part to their wide breadth of services and expertise, which I feel positions the firm to better serve clients for all their diverse legal needs. Moreover, CLDDS has built a reputation as a law firm of leaders among the best in their respective practice areas. At Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, I will utilize the skills I have acquired to represent clients with the same passion and dedication as each of the lawyers here do everyday. I am honored to be a part of the Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks team and look forward to my futur
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees accepted for plaintiff discrimination cases.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Senior Associate
- Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC
- - Current
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- New Jersey State Bar  # 907412012
- State Bar of New York  # 5155346
- Starting a Business? Why Hiring a Lawyer is Critical.
- Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyel & Sacks blog and Newsletter
- Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.