- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
Margaret Koberoski was admitted to the Minnesota Bar in 1996 and admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota in 2005. She received her Juris Doctorate degree from Hamline University School of Law. While in Law School, Margaret served as Managing Editor the Hamline Law Review. She is also a graduate of the University of Minnesota where she obtained a B.A. in Spanish and Political Science. Margaret is currently a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), and Minnesota Women Lawyers (MNL).
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Hamline University School of Law
- Minnesota State Bar  # 0262717
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.