- Insurance Defense
- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Planning Reorganizations and Downsizings
- Wrongful Termination and Discrimination Defense
- Wage and Hour Litigation
- Class Action Defense
- Mediating Employment Disputes
- Employment Law Training
- Disability Discrimination Defense
- Corporate Freeze Out Cases
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Northwestern University School of Law
- cum laude, Board of Editors of the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Winner of the Wigmore Prize for legal writing, and graduated cum laude
- University of Chicago
- Undergraduate, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa honor society
- Activities: Rated "AV," by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available ranking for legal ability and professional conduct.
- Activities: Selected as a neutral evaluator and mediator in employment law cases by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map