Free Consultation: (210) 701-5481Tap to Call This Lawyer
Marco Cepeda

Marco Cepeda

Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda
  • Family Law
  • Texas
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I am a family law attorney and partner at Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda PLLC. I have extensive experience with most family law issues ranging from divorces, child custody disputes, child support disputes, and adoptions. Because of my successful results many of my clients have been referrals from previous satisfied clients. I am originally from El Paso, Texas and am the youngest son of Mexican immigrants. I came to San Antonio in 2004 to attend university and graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law. During my time at St. Mary’s, I volunteered as a student attorney helping indigent clients in family matters. This is when I became passionate about family law. I saw the hardships and injustices many people go through during a divorce or in suits involving children. It was these experiences that inspired me to pursue a career in family law. As a devoted husband and proud father, I knows just how personal and stressful family law issues can be. That is why I fight for each of my clients to get the best possible results. I am also an adjunct professor at Our Lady of the Lake University.

Practice Area
  • Family Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free 60 minute consultation to evaluate your case.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa and mastercard only
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda PLLC
St. Mary's University School of Law
J.D. (2014) | Law
Activities: Mexican American Law Student Association Student Attorney at the Center for Legal and Social Justice
10 Best Under 40 Family Law Attorneys
American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
Top Criminal Defense Lawyers in San Antonio
SA Scene Magazine
Top Criminal Defense Lawyers in San Antonio
SA Scene Magazine
Pro Bono Services Award
St. Mary's University School of Law
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas # 24092237
Mexican American Bar Association
- Current
San Antonio Bar Association
- Current
San Antonio Young Lawyer's Association
- Current
Speaking Engagements
Practicing Law in San Antonio, Our Lady of the Lake University
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. Do I have any other options for me ex in arrears $13,000 & attorney general not being very helpful?
A: The AG's office is typically over worked and under staffed. If you wish to expedite the process, consult with a family law attorney and they should be able to file a motion to enforce the child support and set a court date.
Q. My husband does not get to see his children what can we do?
A: You should contact a family attorney to look at the case. If there are orders in place for supervised visitation, you can try and file a petition to modify visitation and access. You would need to show the family law attorney the prior orders.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda PLLC
3030 Nacogdoches
Suite 222
San Antonio, TX 78217
Telephone: (210) 701-5481