Marc James DaysDays Law Firm
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Attorney Marc Days of The Days Law Firm is a Criminal Defense Attorney with significant Federal and State legal experience. Marc is the the attorney you call when you are facing criminal charges, when your rights need protection. Marc has over 25 years of experience.
Marc Days is known for his skilled and aggressive representation, He also has a reputation for paying serious attention to his clients cases.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- White Collar Crime
- Microsoft Teams
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 184098
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Days Law Firm
- - Current
- In 2015, Marc left the Federal Defender and started the Days Law Firm. The firm has represented clients charged with committing federal and state crimes ranging from murder, racketeering, distribution of controlled substances, offenses for the benefit of a gang, sex trafficking, sex offenses, burglary, money laundering, structuring, tax fraud, mail fraud, embezzlement, theft, firearms offenses, domestic violence, and DUIs.
- Fresno office of the Federal Defender for the Eastern District of California
- In 2007, Marc accepted a position in the Fresno office of the Federal Defender for the Eastern District of California. Marc has successfully excluded and suppressed evidence, including state and federal wiretaps. Marc has extensive federal criminal defense experience involving a broad range of crimes, including distribution and manufacture of controlled substances, including synthetic and analog substances; crimes of violence; firearms; bank robbery; racketeering; sex trafficking; internet crimes; sex crimes; child pornography; identity theft; theft; mail and wire fraud; money laundering; structuring; and tax fraud. While at the Federal Defender, Marc merged his skills as a defense attorney, civil rights advocate, litigator, and trial attorney.
- Fresno County Public Defender
- In 2004, Marc accepted a position with the Fresno County Public Defender to advocate for one of the most fundamental civil rights, liberty. With the approval of the Public Defender, Marc continued to advocate on behalf of his Bay Area clients. While with the Fresno County Public Defender Marc thrived on taking cases to trial that others thought hopeless, further developing his skills at challenging the admissibility of evidence and creating an appellate record
- Bay Area as a civil rights attorney
- Bay Area
- Upon graduating from law school, Marc served in the Bay Area as a civil rights attorney, litigating against major corporations and government entities. Marc represented a variety of clients, ranging from the mentally disabled, to parents asserting religious liberties, to victims of discrimination or police misconduct, to contractors and service providers on public works projects, to persons injured in automobile accidents or on the operating table. Marc obtained substantial results for his clients. He also appeared and prevailed before local and state commissions and the California Court of Appeal. In 2001, he successfully briefed, argued, and obtained a reversal litigating against the largest law firm in the state on behalf of a minority subcontractor on a public works project at the University of California at Berkeley. Holland v. Morse Diesel International, Inc., 86 Cal.App.4th 1443 (2001).
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 184098
- - Current
- Fresno Criminal Defense Attorney
Fresno Criminal Defense Attorney - Days Law Firm - Bail Reform Act Marc Days is an experienced Bail Reform Act Attorney in Fresno. The Bail Reform Act can make a difference in whether you remain in or out of custody while defending against federal charges. If you are arrested for a federal crime in Fresno, the law requires that without delay you be brought before a magistrate who can order that you be released or detained before and during your trial until sentencing.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.