Mr. Eskander is a founding partner at Eskander Loshak LLP, as well as a dynamic leader, both within the firm and the local business community. As a true legal ambassador to the corporate world, he is passionate about helping individuals and companies succeed in a global economy while maintaining focus on integrity, honesty, high personal ethics, and creating an atmosphere of cooperation & teamwork.
As a business, real estate, and litigation attorney, Mr. Eskander prides himself on being a zealous advocate and trusted advisor to his clients. His knowledge and understanding of the law, combined with his ability to clearly & effectively communicate ideas, allow him to proactively assist his clients to navigate complex business and legal disputes.
Mr. Eskander is a graduate of the University of Florida, holding both a business and liberal arts degree. He went on to study at the Florida State University College of Law, where he had the opportunity to work closely with legislators, policy makers, and lobbyists in the state’s capital.
Since beginning his legal career, Mr. Eskander has worked for two of the world’s largest AM LAW 100 law firms and has represented numerous Fortune 500 companies. After gaining invaluable experience and national recognition, Mr. Eskander teamed up with the firm’s other founding partner, Brandon F. Loshak, to create Eskander Loshak LLP – now one of Florida’s premier business and real estate law firms.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Appeals & Appellate
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Egyptian Arabic: Spoken
- Eskander Loshak, LLP
- - Current
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- University of Florida
- B.S. (2008) | Marketing
- University of Florida
- B.A. (2008) | Political Science
- The Florida Bar # 0094007
- Eskander Loshak LLP - Home Page
- Eskander Loshak, LLP - Blog
- Three Benefits of Working with a Real Estate Attorney
4 July 2019
- What Constitutes a Breach of Contract in Broward County?
27 June 2019
- The Most Important Step Sole Proprietors Can Take as Business Starts to Grow
20 June 2019
- When Should You Take Legal Action After a Trademark Infringement?
13 June 2019
- Three Resources Every Realtor Should Have on Speed Dial
6 June 2019
- Why You Need an Attorney to Purchase a Property
23 May 2019
- What Are Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Surety Bonds?
16 May 2019
- The Pros and Cons of Establishing an LLC
9 May 2019
- Five Common Mistakes Made When Starting a Business in South Florida
2 May 2019