The law office of Maggi Fields Bailey is a solo law firm that strives to deliver advocacy with down to earth legal advice. Ms. Bailey has been practicing law for 28 years. Ms. Bailey works in the areas of family law, adoption, probate law, simple estate and trust planning, personal injury/car accidents, and mediation.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills and Trusts
- Guardian ad litem
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
For personal injury cases and car accidents, contingency fees are accepted.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consultations for probate issues, guardianships, conservatorships,, estate planning, and family court cases are $200.00 but that applies to the retainer if retained within the month of the consult.
- South Carolina
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Honors: Journal of Mineral Law
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- M.S. (1983) | Speech Pathology
- Georgetown College
- M.A. | Political Science/Social Work
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current