Claimed Lawyer Profile
I'm a self-employed family practice attorney with areas of expertise in small business and election law.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Maeghan Maloney Law
- - Current
- Currently self-employed and loving every minute!
- Assistant Attorney General
- Attorney General's Office
- Worked in tax, tobacco, and child support areas.
- Litigation Associate
- Verrill Dana
- Did civil litigation for a variety of cases.
- Insurance Law
- Worked on insurance law while my husband finished his degree.
- Legal Aid
- Singapore Domestic Violence Organization
- Worked in Singapore on a Luce grant to help rewrite domestic violence laws.
- DUII, Forfeitures
- Multnomah County DUII
- Worked convicting drunk drivers and then ran the forfeitures unit for Multnomah County.
- Harvard Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Swarthmore College
- B.A. | Politics
- Honors: Oak Leaf, McCabe Scholar
- Oregon State Bar # 973202
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map