Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Admitted 1988, practice focused on Bankruptcy, Chapter 7, 11, 13, Immigration, Employment and Family based , Business Law, incorporation, Probate
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
20 Minutes free
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master card
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees or hourly rate depends upon the type of the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Hindi: Spoken, Written
- Punjabi: Spoken
- Attorney at Law
- Kalra Law Firm
- - Current
- Sole practitioner, handling consumer bankruptcy, business bankrutpcies, chapter 7, chapter 13, chapter 11, Immigration,, H-1B's, E-2, Employment based Green card, Family based green card, Naturalization, Family law, child custody, child support, property division
- University of Delhi, Campus Law Center
Websites & Blogs
- Kalra Law Firm
25 Questions Answered
- Q. MY EX BOYFRIEND IS FILING BANKRUPTCY AND WAS ON THE DEED TO MY HOUSE 7 YEARS AGO? HOW DOES THIS AFFECT ME?
- A: Interest of your boyfriend in the property to the extent owned by him in your property will be part of bankruptcy estate unless successfully could be exempted. Need additional facts, to be able to determine, if it could be exempted or not.
- Q. I need to file bankruptcy. I have a horse i have had for a while, but is in my Dad's name. Do I have to list it?
- A: Your lawyer is correct, you must list it.
- Q. How do i obgain a copy of a irrovocable bank trust that i have no account number of my deceased mother
- A: Consider hiring an investigator to discover your mother's irrevocable bank trust. Check county records, if one is recorded. Consult with an attorney to explore the possibility of discovering assets.
- Q. Is it possible to file a claim against a petitioner in bankruptcy after the hearing date has been set, Quality Hm. Loans
- A: Do you mean adversary complaint against the debtor for non-dischargeability of claim. ON the hearing notice , 341(a) meeting, there is usually deadline to file complaint for dischargeability of claim. I would recommend contacting an attorney to seek case specific advise at your earliest.
- Q. My spouse filed a answer to what should have been a simple default divorce. How do I move this forward
- A: This is not a bankruptcy question. Would recommend contact an attorney to seek assitance with guidance in proceeding with the setting up of hearing and complaiance with the disclosures prior to setting it for hearing. You may consider contacting Self Help centers in the court house for directions in proceeding further to complete dissolution proceedings.
- Q. I had filed bankruptcy in June 2009 and I'm in need to obtain the record for "schedule of liabilities". Where can I get?
- A: Contact your lawyer, if you had one or contact the U.S. Bankrutpcy Court clerk, you should be able to obtain a copy of the file.
- Q. Can a business under chapter 11 due renovations to his property?
- A: No, unless its reasonable and necessary repair.
- Q. If my boyfriend got deported is there any way he can come back to usa legally?
- A: Consult with an immigration attorney in person, need further information to find out solution to your question, if any.
Contact & Map