Madeline Pichardo-RiestraCentral Florida
- Criminal Law, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
Attorney Pichardo-Riestra is the Owner and Managing Attorney of Pichardo-Riestra Law. She is a former psychologist who has worked with children, juveniles, and adults. As a Psychologist Specialist working for the Department of Corrections, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra provided Mental Health services to incarcerated females housed in General Population, Closed Management, and Death Row.
After years in psychology, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra decided to pursue a career in Law. She attended Florida A&M University where she concentrated on Criminal Defense while participating at the FAMU Criminal Defense Clinic. Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra also interned with the Public Defender's Office for the Fifth Circuit in Marion County.
After passing the Florida Bar, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra became an Assistant State Attorney for the Fifth Circuit in both Marion and Citrus Counties. As a Prosecutor, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra spent countless hours in the courtroom and prosecuted different level of cases, from traffic violations to felonies. Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra has a current track record of successful litigation having handled thousands of criminal and dependency cases. Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra has won almost 100% of all of her jury and bench trials. She possess a strong interest in courtroom litigation and is a passionate trial attorney.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Speeding and Traffic Tickets
- Assault and Battery
- Drug Offenses
- Misdemeanor Cases
- Felony Cases
- Juvenile Cases
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Abuse
- Prenuptials and Postnuptials Agreements
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Senior Attorney
- DCF Florida Children's Legal Services
- Assistant State Attorney/Prosecutor
- State Attorney's Office
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- The Florida Bar  # 1003348
- Q. a clothing store is accusing my niece of stealing some items what can she do?
- A: I agree with the answer above. I highly suggest your niece speak with a Criminal Defense Attorney as soon as possible.
- Q. We asked custody of a child in NY, and now they want a home study to give us the permanent custody. I live in Fl
- A: The court may request a home study for the best interest of the child, specially if the child is leaving the NY jurisdiction. I suggest that you schedule a consult with a family law/dependency attorney to answer your questions in detail.
- Q. Attempting to immigrate to Israel. My birth certificate lacks my late father's name. I need to prove paternity in court.
- A: This case appears to be very complicated. I would highly recommend contacting an immigration attorney.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.