Free Consultation: (866) 987-0452Tap to Call This Lawyer
Madeline Pichardo-Riestra

Madeline Pichardo-Riestra

Central Florida
  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Domestic Violence...
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Attorney Pichardo-Riestra is the Owner and Managing Attorney of Pichardo-Riestra Law. She is a former psychologist who has worked with children, juveniles, and adults. As a Psychologist Specialist working for the Department of Corrections, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra provided Mental Health services to incarcerated females housed in General Population, Closed Management, and Death Row.

After years in psychology, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra decided to pursue a career in Law. She attended Florida A&M University where she concentrated on Criminal Defense while participating at the FAMU Criminal Defense Clinic. Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra also interned with the Public Defender's Office for the Fifth Circuit in Marion County.

After passing the Florida Bar, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra became an Assistant State Attorney for the Fifth Circuit in both Marion and Citrus Counties. As a Prosecutor, Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra spent countless hours in the courtroom and prosecuted different level of cases, from traffic violations to felonies. Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra has a current track record of successful litigation having handled thousands of criminal and dependency cases. Mrs. Pichardo-Riestra has won almost 100% of all of her jury and bench trials. She possess a strong interest in courtroom litigation and is a passionate trial attorney.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Divorce
Additional Practice Areas
  • Speeding and Traffic Tickets
  • Assault and Battery
  • Theft
  • Drug Offenses
  • Expungements
  • Misdemeanor Cases
  • Felony Cases
  • Juvenile Cases
  • Child Custody
  • Child Support
  • Paternity
  • Alimony
  • Child Abuse
  • Injunctions
  • Prenuptials and Postnuptials Agreements
  • Free Consultation
    Pichardo-Riestra Law offers a ten minutes free case evaluation consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Florida Bar
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Senior Attorney
DCF Florida Children's Legal Services
Assistant State Attorney/Prosecutor
State Attorney's Office
Florida A&M University College of Law
J.D. (2016)
Florida A&M University College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar # 1003348
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
41 Questions Answered

Q. a clothing store is accusing my niece of stealing some items what can she do?
A: I agree with the answer above. I highly suggest your niece speak with a Criminal Defense Attorney as soon as possible.
Q. We asked custody of a child in NY, and now they want a home study to give us the permanent custody. I live in Fl
A: The court may request a home study for the best interest of the child, specially if the child is leaving the NY jurisdiction. I suggest that you schedule a consult with a family law/dependency attorney to answer your questions in detail.
Q. Attempting to immigrate to Israel. My birth certificate lacks my late father's name. I need to prove paternity in court.
A: This case appears to be very complicated. I would highly recommend contacting an immigration attorney.
Q. I was charged with reckless driving reduced from DUI back in 2012. Is there a way to get it wiped from my record now
A: It depends. As mentioned above, if it was a withhold of adjudication, and no prior sealed or expunged case, you may be eligible to record sealing or expungement. Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney to help you with the process.
Q. Parents live in different counties. Mom denies access to 4 mo old son. In which county should I file for joint custody?
A: They way to start is by filing for paternity, then the custody, time sharing, and child support will follow. But I highly suggest that you hire a Family Law Attorney because this could take time and the process gets complicated.
Q. hey can you help? I found my dad as a kid wearing a dress and he somehow got ahold of all my money. Andthinksitslegal
A: I am sorry but I am not understanding your question.
Q. I do independent journalism as a hobby and now being accused of trying to undermine someone's lawsuit.
A: I highly suggest you schedule a consult with an attorney. Bring to the consult all of the evidence to help them understand your case with specific details.
Q. My boyfriend is on state felony probation we live here in Florida he is on two different counties but combined toghther
A: I agree with the answer above. Also, if he has a criminal defense attorney, he should talk to them and ask what's the best course of action to take.
Q. If a person was charge for a crime he committed two days prior. And the court records say he did it on the 27th..
A: It depends. Schedule an initial consult with a criminal defense attorney and they may be able to guide you in the right direction.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Pichardo-Riestra Law
2730 E. Silver Springs Blvd. #200, Suite 25
Ocala, FL 34470
Toll-Free: (866) 987-0452
Telephone: (352) 443-5598