Madelaine HawkinsMineral Lawyers' Society of Oklahoma City
- Estate Planning, Probate, Energy, Oil & Gas Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Google Meet
- Google Meet
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Mineral Lawyers' Society of Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- University of Kansas
- Texas Christian University
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 33001
Websites & Blogs
- Robertson & Williams
- Oil and Gas Law Lease Operations
November 15, 2021
- Probate Lawyers and Trust Administration
November 4, 2021
- How to Manage Your Minerals
August 18, 2021
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Sister petitioned ok court to be appointed administrator of estate saying there is no other living heirs! Is that legal
- A: I'm sorry for your loss. You, as an heir of your father, have a right to part of his estate if he died without a will. Even if you were adopted later on, you are still his biological son and his heir. As an heir you should have received notice of the hearing. However, sometimes notice of a hearing is given by publication (in the newspaper) if it cannot be determined where an heir is located. I'm not sure what type of hearing is on Monday but you should appear and explain to the Judge that you are an heir of your father. The Judge will determine how to proceed. However, you will most likely need an attorney to help you. Good luck!
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.