- Divorce, Family Law, Real Estate Law
- New Jersey
For over 30 years, Lucy Agostini, Esq. has prided herself on providing high-quality legal representation to her clients. Since 1979, she has successfully handled hundreds of contested family law matters. In addition, she has routinely represented clients in residential real estate purchases, sales and refinances, and in the preparation of wills. She has demonstrated a consistent pattern of success, evidenced by the fact that the majority of her firmÃ¢s business is derived from former clients and other attorneys. Mrs. Agostini's law firm, Agostini & Slattery, is committed to providing a personalized approach to each case and to building a unique relationship with each client. The firm's legal work is thorough, meticulous and creative. Mrs. Agostini is a seasoned litigator and negotiator who will work diligently and effectively to advocate your interests and to obtain a favorable result. Mrs. Agostini has been the recipient of awards recognizing excellence in the practice of law, including the Essex County Family Law Achievement Award (2006) and the Who's Who Stivale Da'Italia Award of Excellence (2002). She has also received a 5.0 out of 5.0 AV rating from Martindale Hubbell a peer evaluation based on demonstrated ethics and competence in the practice of law. She has served as Chair of the District VC Fee Arbitration Committee for Essex County, Co-Chair of the Essex County Family Law Section Bench/Bar Committee, and Co-Vice Chair of the Essex County Family Law Executive Committee. She has been featured as a lecturer for the National Business Institute, the Institute for Continuing Legal Education and the Essex County Bar Association on family law matters and has been a regular panelist for the Essex County Matrimonial Early Settlement Program for over 20 years.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar  # 018291978
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.