Free Consultation: (855) 469-9663Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lucas Wynne

Lucas Wynne

Aggressive representation, call (855) 469-9663
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury
  • Minnesota, North Dakota
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Eric Sandoval
Eric Sandoval January 29, 2021
Rating: 10 Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Lucas is a Strong and effective attorney. If I was ever in need of a criminal lawyer he would be the first person I call.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law

Mr. Wynne has developed a reputation for aggressively representing clients in state and federal courts. Mr. Wynne’s cases have been featured by national, international, and local news outlets including the Associated Press, Star Tribune, National Post, Globe and Mail, and Fargo Forum. Call Mr. Wynne today at (855) GO-WYNNE for your free, no obligation consultation.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Personal Injury
    Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Areas
  • Minor in Possession
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • Shoplifting
  • Victims' Rights
  • Free Consultation
    All clients receive a free consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All major credit cards accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Attorney Lucas Wynne works with each client in an attempt to make their case more affordable by offering flat fees, payment plans upon and credit card payments.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Minnesota Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
North Dakota
North Dakota Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Wynne Law Firm
University of North Dakota School of Law
J.D. | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Minnesota State Bar  # 0398043
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
496 Questions Answered
Q. In North Dakota, is there a statute of limitations to collect on a mortgage?
A: Likely but you better move fast. Call an attorney who does estates.
Q. i was pulled over because of an anonymous tip.
A: This sounds like a classic case for a Rodriguez motion. Rodriguez v. United States, 575 U.S. 348, was a United States Supreme Court case which analyzed whether police officers may extend the length of a traffic stop to conduct a search with a trained detection dog.
Q. In Minnesota,I was pulled over and officer stated that I had crossed the fog line twice.The recording showed nothing.
A: Your question is this: where is the reasonable suspicion? Where is the valid Terry stop? And it's a legitimate one. If officers don't have a reason to pull you over but do so anyway, then the stop is almost certainly in violation of your constitutional rights. You should speak with your attorney about what reasonable basis (if any) police had to stop your vehicle.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Wynne Law
1650 West End Blvd
Suite 100
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Toll-Free: (855) 469-9663
Wynne Law
26 Roberts Street N
Suite B 109-01
Fargo, ND 58102
Toll-Free: (855) 469-9663
Telephone: (701) 478-2929
Wynne Law
2302 South Washington Street
Suite F
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Toll-Free: (855) 469-9663
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.