Free Consultation: (855) 469-9663Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lucas WynneAggressive representation, call (855) 469-9663
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury
- Minnesota, North Dakota
Ethics and Professionalism
Eric Sandoval January 29, 2021
Lucas is a Strong and effective attorney. If I was ever in need of a criminal lawyer he would be the first person I call.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Mr. Wynne has developed a reputation for aggressively representing clients in state and federal courts. Mr. Wynne’s cases have been featured by national, international, and local news outlets including the Associated Press, Star Tribune, National Post, Globe and Mail, and Fargo Forum. Call Mr. Wynne today at (855) GO-WYNNE for your free, no obligation consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Areas
- Minor in Possession
- Disorderly Conduct
- Victims' Rights
All clients receive a free consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Attorney Lucas Wynne works with each client in an attempt to make their case more affordable by offering flat fees, payment plans upon and credit card payments.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- North Dakota
- North Dakota Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wynne Law Firm
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Minnesota State Bar  # 0398043
Websites & Blogs
496 Questions Answered
- Q. In North Dakota, is there a statute of limitations to collect on a mortgage?
- A: Likely but you better move fast. Call an attorney who does estates.
- Q. i was pulled over because of an anonymous tip.
- A: This sounds like a classic case for a Rodriguez motion. Rodriguez v. United States, 575 U.S. 348, was a United States Supreme Court case which analyzed whether police officers may extend the length of a traffic stop to conduct a search with a trained detection dog.
- Q. In Minnesota,I was pulled over and officer stated that I had crossed the fog line twice.The recording showed nothing.
- A: Your question is this: where is the reasonable suspicion? Where is the valid Terry stop? And it's a legitimate one. If officers don't have a reason to pull you over but do so anyway, then the stop is almost certainly in violation of your constitutional rights. You should speak with your attorney about what reasonable basis (if any) police had to stop your vehicle.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.