After nearly two decades in law practice in California, I began a career in law publishing. I edited and managed several publications for Thomson Reuters and moved into strategic marketing and government relations and then into corporate communications at the company. I have also managed marketing and communications for a law technology company in data collections and automated document review.
I am currently consulting for law firms, lawyers and law-related companies. This includes strategy creation, implementation and support. I have managed major brands in television and film. I also create websites and write extensively for my clients.
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- B.A. | American and Russian History
- Honors: Honors at Entrance, Honors in History, B.A. with Honors
- University of San Francisco
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Law Review Associate Articles Editor, Published Comment
- California State Bar # 87656
- - Current