- Business Law
- Criminal Law
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- White Collar Crime Government Investigations
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Ms. English is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- After graduating from law school, Ms. English served as a law clerk for the Honorable William G. Young for the U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts from 2004-2005. She also served as a law clerk for the Honorable Martha Craig Daughtrey of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit from 2005-2006.
- Boston College School of Law
- magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Brandeis University
- Potsdam College
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map