Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Lindsey W. Andrews has practiced divorce and family law in Oklahoma since 2004. As a certified mediator and frequent Guardian Ad Litem for children, she is dedicated to helping families seek and achieve the best results for their families.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Head Litigator/Owner
- Law Office of Lindsey W. Andrews
- - Current
- Junior Associate
- Echols & Associates
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- (2004) J.D.
- University of Oklahoma
- B.A. (2002) | English/Writing
- Oklahoma State Bar
Articles & Publications
- 10 Ways To Help Your Ex Succeed At Fatherhood
- What To Do When It is Too Much Work To Leave Your Marriage
- Creating An Online Course for Your Business, SNAP Conference
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Can a mother move out of state with her child if father is not on birth certificate?
- A: You need to meet with an attorney to discuss whether or not a paternity action needs to be filed.
- Q. Is there a way to become a legal guardian of my stepdaughter? We haven’t heard from her mother in like 7 years.
- A: The best answer is to consult with an attorney regarding current guardianship laws and what is an appropriate filing in this circumstance.
Contact & Map