Liana Cotto joined Leav & Steinberg LLP in June of 2018, bringing with her over 10 years of personal injury experience. She graduated from Baruch College in 2006, and obtained her law degree from New York Law School in 2016. While in Law School, Liana worked at the law offices of Jay H. Tannenbaum in New York City.
Liana has successfully represented clients in a wide array of injury cases including slip and fall, motor-vehicle accidents, police brutality, and lawsuits against the City of New York. She is admitted to practice in the State of New York. Her passion for helping others has allowed Liana to develop her skills to vehemently advocate on behalf of her clients.
Liana is also a member of the New York City Bar Association's Sub-Committee: Women in the Legal Profession.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- Associate, Law Clerk
- Law Office of Jay H. Tanenbaum
- Kohn & Kohn
- New York Law School
- J.D. (2016)
- City University of New York - Baruch College
- State Bar of New York
- New York City Bar Association - Women in the Legal Profession Sub-Committee
- Liana Cotto's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, L.L.P. Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- What Surgical Errors Could Qualify for Medical Malpractice?
19 August 2019
- Erb’s Palsy: Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
12 August 2019
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations for Different Personal Injury Cases
5 August 2019
- Safety on the Sidewalk: Pedestrian Rights in NYC
25 July 2019
- What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Elevators in NYC?
16 July 2019
- FAQ: Should I File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in New York?
9 July 2019
- How Much Force Can Police Use During an Arrest?
5 July 2019
- Partner Edward Steinberg attended the New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA) Civil Justice Lobby Day in Albany, New York
1 June 2019
- Leav & Steinberg celebrates our 20th Anniversary with an exceptional start to 2019; resolving over 75 cases in the first four months
29 May 2019