(817) 481-1583Tap to Call This Lawyer
Leslie Starr BarrowsBarrows Firm, P.C.
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Adrian E. June 17, 2020
Overcharged And Took Advantage Of Me When I complained about Barrows incompetence, the opposing attorney came to her defense. That’s when you know something is fishy. Barrow’s overcharged me, kept me in the dark, and now threatening me to pay her for doing nothing! Her invoices show little to no detail for her costs. Seemed like copy/paste charges. Barrows never kept me in the loop about the case until the day of the hearing. That is unacceptable. Ft. Worth ~ Judge Hennigan will use supervised visitation to punish parents and that is not lawful. Judge Hennigan told all attorney’s that he'd never grant 50/50 custody orders and he prefers mothers over fathers. All Ft. Worth attorneys know this. So why would Barrows charge me over $16,000 to fight for equal custody of my kids when she knew I was destined to lose? I could have gotten the same results from a young lawyer for $500! Hennigan will only give out one type of custody order: one parent gets 80% and the other 20% custody no matter how much you pay in attorney fees. I had retained Barrows for almost 8 months and she never told me what was going on. She didn’t tell me what was going on until a few minutes before the court hearing! She never prepared me. She never sought evidence to prove my case. She let the other side present all the evidence and then just rolled over when it was our turn to make our case. I lost because Barrows didn’t do her job. Now I have to find a way to fix her mistakes. She took advantage of me. Her arguments were weak and basically amounted to nothing.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
The Barrows Firm provides effective solutions in high conflict divorce cases, criminal and juvenile criminal matters, probate, guardianship and more.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- White Collar Crime
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all credit cards.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Barrows Firm, P.C.
- - Current
- Oklahoma City University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24048343
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.