Leslie J AndersonSilvernail Law Firm, LLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets ...
After practicing with Wallace W. Lien, a firm specializing in land use in Salem, Oregon, Ms. Anderson opened her practice in Long Beach, Washington in 2001 where she zealously represented juvenile and adult clients in criminal,, family, and civil cases. Ms. Anderson practiced in in Washington and Oregon until she relocated back to Missouri in 2006.
Ms. Anderson continued to work in her own firm until she joined the Missouri Public Defender's Office in 2012. As a member of the Public Defender's office, Ms. Anderson represented a multitude of clients in felony and misdemeanor cases and probation violations ranging from 1st Degree Murder to Misdemeanor DWI. After moving to the Kirksville area, Ms. Anderson practiced with The Benson Law Firm where her practice included criminal, civil, real property, business, worker's compensation and juvenile law.
In 1999, Ms. Anderson obtained her Juris Doctorate from Northwest School of Law of Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon the top environmental law school. Ms. Anderson graduated from Drury College with a Bachelor's of Arts with Honors with a double major in Psychology and Criminology.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted
- Silvernail Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- The Benson Law Firm
- While at The Benson Law Firm I represented clients in criminal, civil, real property, business, worker's compensation and juvenile law.
- Missouri Public Defender's Office
- ? Represent court-appointed indigent defendants in misdemeanor and felony cases from misdemeanors to 1st Degree murder ? Perform legal research and case analysis on a variety of criminal and procedural issues ? Conduct depositions, preliminary hearings, probation violation hearings, and trials ? Prepare and present motions
- Law Office of Leslie J. Anderson
- ? Represent clients in various legal issues with an emphasis on family and civil law ? Advocate for court-appointed juvenile offenders and dependencies, GAL appointments ? Civil and criminal litigation, draft contracts and legal memorandum, conduct case and statutory analysis, and perform legal research ? Represent court-appointed indigent defendants ? Assistant City Attorney for Dallas and Monmouth Oregon ? Prosecute misdemeanors up to and including trial, and negotiate plea bargains ? Perform legal research and case analysis in various areas of law, including real estate, business and wrongful death
- Oregon Department of Justice- Financial Fraud Division
- Legal intern for 2 years with the Oregon Department of Justice Financial Fraud Division. Position involved investigating and prosecuting various businesses that violated the Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. (1999) | International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- Honors: ? Dean’s Scholarship (6 semesters) ? Editorial Board, International Legal Perspectives; 1996- 1999
- Activities: ? Jessup Moot Court ? Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand; Summer 1998 ? East China University of Politics and Law; Shanghai, PRC; Summer 1997
- Drury University
- B.A. (1994) | Psychology/Criminology with Honors
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Dean's Honor Roll (8 semesters) Psi Chi Alpha Phi Sigma
- Activities: Zeta Tau Alpha SADD Student Council Model UN
- The Missouri Bar  # 62380
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.