Free Consultation: (847) 912-3553Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lesley A. Wallerstein
- Patents, Trademarks, Intellectual Property
- Illinois, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Claimed Lawyer Profile
When you’re ready to grow your concept into something bigger, you need an attorney who will help build your business every step of the way, who will be there to answer your questions. You need an attorney who understands the business of invention. More than just getting you a patent, trademark or copyright, Lesley Wallerstein is your startup’s idea counsel. Educated at MIT and trained at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, I have the technical and legal skills to get the job done right.
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
Free 15 minute phone consult for general information.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Ask about fixed fee arrangements.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Boston University
- M.A.T. (1999) | Secondary Science Education
- Honors: With honors
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S. (1990) | Life Science
- Illinois State Bar  # 6220428
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Lesley A. Wallerstein, LLC
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.