Leonid MikityanskiyPatent and Trademark Attorney in Brooklyn, NY - Patents, IP Law, Copyrights
- Patents, Trademarks, Intellectual Property ...
- New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Experienced intellectual property attorney with over 15 years of practice - specializing in patents and trademarks, admitted to practice before United States Patent and Trademark Office and in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.
Leonid received his Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the New York Polytechnic University (now NYU Tandon School of Engineering). After working five years as an engineering consultant, he pursued a law degree from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. Leonid worked for a boutique law firm and later for a Top 25 Am Law/Global 100 general services law firm.
After working in Big Law for several years, Leo opened his own successful law practice with offices in Brooklyn, NY and Bucks County, PA.
Aside from Intellectual Property Law, Leonid now helps his clients with
the complex world of Estate Planning and Business Succession Planning. Setting up wills and trusts and also Probate and Estate Administration. Whether it's helping an inventor with his invention, establishing a new brand by filing a trademark, or setting up an estate plan, Leo is always ready to help and educate his clients in the complex legal world. His clients admire his dedication and professionalism.
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- New York
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Leo Mikityanskiy, PC
- Benjamin N. Cardozo
- New York State Bar  # 4369583
- - Current
- RTVI - TV Network - commentator on variety of legal topics
- USPTO - Registered Patent and Trademark Attorney
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.