Leonard H. Stone of Shook & Stone is a Las Vegas personal injury attorney who, with his partner John Shook, leads the way in strong representation for injured and victimized clients. He has helped recover millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements throughout his legal career. He attended law school at Loyola Marymount University Law School in Los Angeles. Soon after graduation, he was admitted to the State Bar of Nevada in 1995. He is also a good-standing and long-time member of the Nevada Trial Lawyers Association. He is actively involved with the American Association for Justice as well, which is the world’s most prestigious and the largest trial bar association. The goal of this organization, as well as Mr. Stone’s goal, is to ensure justice for victims and to bring to light the negligence and misconduct of individuals, insurance companies, businesses and the like. For more information on Mr. Stone or Shook & Stone, visit the firm’s website.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Construction Law
- Insurance Claims
- Legal Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Brandeis University
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Activities: Acting as a delegate for the state of Nevada
- Nevada State Bar # 5791
- - Current
- Reno Personal Injury
- Las Vegas Personal Injury
- Recent Blog Posts
- Myths About Personal Injury Law
21 February 2018
- Should Soft Tissue Injuries be Taken Seriously?
7 February 2018
- Top Mistakes Made After an Accident
30 January 2018
- Why You Should Not Post About Your Injury to Social Media
15 January 2018
- Workers' Compensation Claim is Accepted: What now?
11 January 2018
- Vocational Rehabilitation: What are my Rights?
22 December 2017
- When to Contact a Birth Injury Attorney
14 December 2017
- Why Was My Social Security Disability Claim Denied?
8 December 2017
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors: Friend or Foe?
1 December 2017