Leonard H. Stone of Shook & Stone is a Las Vegas personal injury attorney who, with his partner John Shook, leads the way in strong representation for injured and victimized clients. He has helped recover millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements throughout his legal career. He attended law school at Loyola Marymount University Law School in Los Angeles. Soon after graduation, he was admitted to the State Bar of Nevada in 1995. He is also a good-standing and long-time member of the Nevada Trial Lawyers Association. He is actively involved with the American Association for Justice as well, which is the world’s most prestigious and the largest trial bar association. The goal of this organization, as well as Mr. Stone’s goal, is to ensure justice for victims and to bring to light the negligence and misconduct of individuals, insurance companies, businesses and the like. For more information on Mr. Stone or Shook & Stone, visit the firm’s website.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Construction Law
- Insurance Claims
- Legal Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Brandeis University
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Activities: Acting as a delegate for the state of Nevada
- Nevada State Bar # 5791
- - Current
- Reno Personal Injury
- Las Vegas Personal Injury
- Recent Blog Posts
- De Facto Denial: The Insurer is not Responding to the Injured Worker
13 October 2017
- Injured on the Job: When did you tell your Employer?
22 September 2017
- Termination & Workers' Compensation: What If You Get Terminated Before You File a Claim?
15 September 2017
- How an Attorney Can Help You Appeal Your SSD Claim
31 August 2017
- Is your PPD Settlement Calculated Correctly?
18 August 2017
- What Are the Benefits of Long-Term Social Security Disability?
14 August 2017
- Important Change in the Law for Injured Workers: Will the Medical Handcuffing Stop?
8 August 2017
- Helpful Tips to Prevent Driver Distraction
3 August 2017
- What Should I Ask My Doctor After an Accident?
31 July 2017