Although my firm practices in several different fields of law, my expertise is primarily in Mortgage Foreclosure Defense,Divorce & Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Mortgage loan modification. In terms of divorce law, I have a unique prospective from both my personal and professional experience that few other attorneys can match. To me, each case is personal, each client is a person, never just a file number.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Estate,Trust and Asset Protection
Free 30 min consultation on all non-immigration matters. If an extensive meeting is required, any consultation fee would be deducted from the retainer, when you retain. The consultation fee for Immigration matters is $100.00. If you retain my firm to represent you, the consultation fee will be deducted.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates range from $300 to $450 per hour. Contingent Fees on PI and Worker's Compensation only. Flat fees on some matters may be available. Monthly payment plans may be available.
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Completed 3 year program in 2.5 years.
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- B.A. (1978) | Political Science & Psychology
- New Jersey State Bar  # 010241984
- Boyer Coffy, LLC.
- Q. Give example of: Homestead exemption, Catch-all Exemption, Equity, Conversion, Dismissal, Bankruptcy petition preparer.
- A: It sounds more like a legal research project than anything else. If, this is not legal research, then consult an experienced bankruptcy attorney.
- Q. How long does a contractor have to refund a deposit on a contract cancelled within the 3-day right of rescission?
- A: The refund should be made promptly, if you provided proper written notice of the cancellation. It is extremely rare for a home improvement contact to be legally valid in the State of New Jersey. You should discuss this situation with an experienced civil litigation attorney. With state-of-the-art Zoom Video Conferencing, you can “Meet” your attorney online for an initial strategy session from the comfort of your own home. Through mail, e-mail and electronic filing almost everything can be done without leaving your home, for most types of cases. Pick the best attorney you can find and remember one rule: a good attorney is generally never cheap, and a cheap attorney is generally never good so don't choose based on price.
- Q. My bankruptcy was closed/completed in Jan 2019 but the mortgager still hasn’t foreclosed on the property.
- A: First of all, if you were represent by a bankruptcy attorney, you should contact the attorney. Second, there is a big difference between whether a bankruptcy was closed or discharged. If you got a discharge, then that is the end of your financial liability. Third, a property manger is someone who manages a property of some type for another individual or a company. So, they are not likely to have the authority to foreclose. No matter who a lender is they cannot be forced to foreclose on a property. Something does not add up here at all.