Leonard (“Leo”) Manalo is a Los Angeles-based attorney who defends clients accused of California and federal crimes. His practice covers everything from asset forfeiture, to DUI and drug crimes.
A graduate of Loyola Law School, Mr. Manalo also holds a degree in economics from San Francisco State University. With his ability to understand complicated financial evidence, he particularly enjoys helping clients get back assets seized by the government.
Mr. Manalo began his career with the San Diego County public defender's office, where he helped investigate a wide variety of crimes. While there, he discovered that even innocent people aren't always treated fairly by the system.
- Criminal Law
- Immigration Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disability Rights Legal Center
- * Conducted client intakes. Created concise, yet detailed, intake reports giving staff attorneys both the relevant facts and applicable law. * Compiled resource packets for each intake interview containing publicly available resources for each intake’s relevant legal problem. • Referred suitable clients to public interest law firms if the Disability Rights Legal Center could not take the case. * Wrote client letters to ascertain further needs after the staff attorneys closed each client file.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Honors: James Irvine Swinden Scholar
- San Francisco State University
- B.A. (2007) | Economics
- Honors: Cum Laude, Dean's List
- Top 10 for Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Shouse Law Group - California Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Shouse Law Group Blog