Profile Image Placeholder

Lenore Tsakanikas

Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Lenore Tsakanikas practices primarily in domestic relations in the Law Office of Lenore Tsakanikas,PLLC. She and her staff quickly, efficiently, and competently handle family law matters, including divorce, custody, paternity, child support, relocation, and asset protection. Ms. Tsakanikas received her degree in 1991 from the James E. College of Law (formerly University of Arizona, College of Law) and has been practicing law for the past 18 years. Ms. Tsakanikas has served on State Bar sponsored committees where she has nosted seminars regarding a variety of topics. Ms. Tsakanikas serves as a judge pro tempore for Pima County Superior Court, presiding in settlement conferences involving divorce, custody and paternity. She serves on the Board of Directors for Ballet Tucson.

Practice Area
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Arizona State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered
Q. How can I file a Discovery for my wife's bank and credit card records?
A: You can file a Motion to Compel ad the Judge can order her to disclose these documents or you can subpoena the documents yourself. Good Luck.
Q. my child receives ssi will the father still be responsible to pay child support
A: It depends. If the child receives SSI on his own disability, child support would be under the guidelines and the SSI payment would not be income. If the child receives SSI on the Father's disability, then 1) if the amount is more than what the guidelines would require the Father to pay, then the Father would not pay. 2) if the amount is less than what the guidelines require the Father to pay, the child support would be reduced by the SSI. 3) the judge has the discretion to adjust the child support to a different amount if the custodial parent receives SSI on the Father's disability. Good luck.
Q. What does a motion for pre-decee temporary order without notice for child custody
A: Under A.R.S. 25-404, a party to a custody proceeding may request temporary orders as to custody. A party may obtain a temporary order without notice if facts are alleged that show that irreparable injury will result to the moving party or child if an order is not issued and a certification is filed regarding the efforts to give notice or the reasons why notice should not be give. If the order is granted, a hearing is set within ten days and the order either expires or is extended based upon the evidence submitted at that hearing.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Lenore Tsakanikas
239 North Church, #101
Tucson, AZ 85701
Telephone: (520) 884-1345
Fax: (520) 884-0819
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.