Leisy JimenezGallardo Law Firm
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Leysi Jimenez practices in the areas of Immigration, Family Law, Foreclosure, and Criminal Justice. Ms. Jimenez obtained a Bachelor of Science Magna Cum Laude in Criminal Justice at the Florida International University, and also a Juris Doctor Cum Laude at the Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center. She has been representing clients at mediation, temporary hearings, and trials. Ms. Jimenez has also managed and prepared cases, attended court hearings, and drafted motions to reopen cases. She speaks fluent Spanish.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Gallardo Law Firm
- Florida International University
- B.S. | Bachelor of Science Magna Cum Laude in Criminal Justice
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Florida State Bar
- Family lawyer Miami
Having to pay not only your attorney’s fees but also your spouse’s it’s often a common concern individuals seeking a divorce have.Miami Divorce Attorney - Gallardo Law Firm Video
In this video, Leisy Jimenez will talk about how long divorce cases take. This seems to be a very broad question since it’s very difficult to determine the amount of time it will take without first considering a number of factors.Family Lawyer Miami - Gallardo Law Firm Video
Ms. Jimenez, a family law attorney at Gallardo law Firm, will answer one of the questions our clients frequently e-mail us: Am I entitled to filing for a divorce in Florida?
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.