"Call me today. Speak to me today."
Lee can be reached at (706) 291-6223.
Lee is a courtroom litigator and a fighter. He is a Rome native and graduated from Darlington School in 2005. Lee attended the University of Georgia where he graduated early with a B.B.A. in accounting in December 2008. Lee then entered the University of Georgia School of Law in 2009.
During law school Lee was sworn in to practice under the Third Year Practice Act, giving him extensive courtroom experience. Lee was also Vice President of the Georgia Society for International and Comparative Law.
Lee clerked for McRae, Smith, Peek, Harman & Monroe, LLP in the summers of 2010 and 2011 during law school before joining full time in 2012.
Lee is an active member of Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church of Rome.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- McRae, Smith, Peek, Harman & Monroe, LLP
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- J.D. (2012)
- State Bar of Georgia  # 152408
- MSP Attorneys