Lee HenningTurn Your Setbacks Into Comebacks. We give you the Help You Need to Move Forward
- Personal Injury, Business Law, Insurance Claims ...
Lee Henning is one of the founding members of Grizzly Law. Lee was a 1985 graduate of the University of Utah Law School where he obtained numerous academic awards and graduated 5th in his class. Lee spent the first 10 years of his legal career as an associate and then a partner with the Salt Lake City firm of Christiansen and Jensen, P.C., a large law firm that worked primarily for insurance companies
In 1995 Lee and his family relocated to the Flathead Valley. Since moving to Montana, Lee has enjoyed switching gears to focus on helping injured parties to make successful claims against insurance companies. His many years working for the insurers gives him substantial insight on how best to pursue claims to recover full value for accident victims. Lee also undertakes business, insurance, estate and other civil litigation matters.
Lee resides near Kalispell with his wonderful wife. He enjoys the great outdoors, shooting sports, skiing and learning many handyman skills which he puts to work on their various rental properties in the area.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Microsoft Teams
We offer free one hour initial consultation for injury matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Fee structure is dependent on each individual case. In general injury cases are worked on a contingency fee basis.
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. (1985)
- Montana State Bar  # 4139
- - Current
- Grizzly Law Website
- Meet Lee Henning
- Meet our team at Grizzlylaw
- Contact Us
- Grizzly Law
- Grizzly Law Obtains $1.2 Million Verdict for Client MontanaSky
September 19, 2021
- Montana Laws Governing Cyclists and Roadway Bicycling
July 20, 2019
- Are Rental Car Costs Covered?
June 12, 2018
Grizzlylaw answers the question "Should I Contact an Attorney?"Grizzlylaw - Insurance Company Not your Friend
In our experience as personal injury lawyers we feel that the insurance company really is not your friend.Grizzlylaw Explains the Meaning of "UM and UIM" Insurance
What is the difference between UM and UIM and why should I care?Grizzlylaw Lawyer Lee Henning Answers the Question "Do I need an Attorney?"
Lee Henning explains why you should hire a personal injury attorney.Montana Business & Real Estate Law Disputes - What Choices Do I Have?
Lee Henning explains what choices are available when you are in a business or real estate dispute.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.