- Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Health Care Law ...
- New Jersey, New York
Lee S. Goldsmith has a Medical Degree and is licensed to practice medicine in the State of New York.
In addition he is a graduate of Law School and is a member of the Bar in both the States of New Jersey and New York and has specialized in all aspects of Law and Medicine including but not limited to Medical Malpractice Litigation.
He taught at Fordham Law School for 12 years and has authored or edited 11 volumes and multiple articles in the field of Law and Medicine.
He is Past President of NJAJ, the plaintiff's trial lawyers association as well as the American College of Legal Medicine.
He is certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
The initial meeting with any client is free. At the initial meeting a discussion will be held for the purposes of deciding what type of fee is appropriate, contingency or hourly.
Contingent fee arrangements in either New York or New Jersey are those as limited by the Courts.
- New Jersey
- New York
- NJAJ-New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar  # 007471973
- - Current
- Please see web site for full Curriculum vitae.
- Please see website and curriculum vitae for full details
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.