Mr. Tolchinsky's office is located in Hallandale Florida and his practice areas include Real Estate, Foreclosure Defense, Probate and Wills and Trusts. Mr. Tolchinsky has 17 years of experience and is a long standing member of the Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section.
Mr. Tolchinsky's practice services the cities of Hallandale, Hollywood Florida, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Sunny Isles and all of South Florida.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Deficiency Judgments
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar # 21997
- - Current
- Florida Probate - A Comprehensive Summary
- Florida Ancillary Probate - Petition to Admit Will to Record - 734.1025
- Agreement Regarding Distribution in a Broward County Probate
- Self Proved Affidavit for a Florida Will
- Broward County Probate Information Sheet
- Letter to Bank requesting Assets on Hand in a Florida Probate
- About Florida Law
- Florida Supreme Court Gives Final Word on Bartram and Foreclosure Refiling
16 May 2017
- What Does The 2017 FHFA Foreclosure Prevention Report Mean For Florida Homeowners?
2 May 2017
- Payment Defense to Foreclosure
18 April 2017
- Court Procedures That Can Delay Foreclosure
4 April 2017
- Can You Collect Attorney Fees From a Bank Related To A Foreclosure?
21 March 2017
- Residential Security Deposit Lawsuits in Florida
7 March 2017
- Conditions a Bank Must Satisfy Before Filing a Foreclosure in Florida
21 February 2017
- Tenant Defenses to Residential Evictions in Florida
7 February 2017
- Illegal Evictions in Florida
24 January 2017
- Broward County Lawyers
- Broward County Closing Costs - Who Pays? Maybe Not You.
18 December 2013
- Notice of Trust – Florida Probate – A Primer
18 December 2013
- Slander, Libel: Defamation Claims Rising With Social Media - Things You Need to Know about Slander and Libel Claims
6 June 2013
- New Source of South Florida Accident and Injury Info: South Florida Injury Accident Blog
6 June 2013
- Broward County: The Foreclosure Fraud War Isn't Over, No Matter What Sweet Words Are Being Whispered In the News These Days
30 August 2012
- Sharpie Party in South Florida: Vandalizing Foreclosure Homes in Broward County May Be Sweet Revenge But It's Also a Serious Crime
21 August 2012
- Are Citizens Home Insurance Premium Hikes Becoming a Financial Disaster of Hurricane Proportions for Florida? Scary but True.
14 August 2012
- Florida Bank Slapped by Florida Appeals Court: No Evidence of Fair Market Value Means Bank's Deficiency Judgment Nixed
7 August 2012
- Deficiency Amount on Short Sale Will Be Taxed as Income Beginning January 1, 2013 Absent Congress Acting. What Does This Mean to You and Your Broward County Short Sale?
19 July 2012
- How Does Property Pass to Heirs Under The Florida Probate Code?
21 September 2016
- What is a Summary Administration Under Florida Probate Law?
17 August 2016
- Can Florida Probate Law Bar an Heir’s Inheritance?
20 July 2016
- Twists in Intestate Succession Under Florida Law
22 June 2016
- Who are “Interested Persons” and Can They Be Disinherited or Blocked from Challenging a Will?
18 May 2016
- Can Florida Personal Representative Directly Transfer Securities (Stocks, Bonds) to the Beneficiaries?
20 April 2016
- How Does A Personal Representative Deal With Special Assets In A Florida Estate?
16 March 2016
- Florida Personal Representatives And Marshaling The Estate Assets
17 February 2016
- Collecting Debts Owed To The Decedent
3 February 2016
- South Florida Injury Accident Blog
- Documentary Evidence in Florida Personal Injury Cases
18 May 2017
- Florida Car Accident Claims
4 May 2017
- Florida Herniated Disk Injury Claims
20 April 2017
- Employer Liability for Distracted Driving
6 April 2017
- Slip and Falls on City Owned Property
23 March 2017
- Hotel Injuries Caused By Chlorine
9 March 2017
- Florida Personal Injury Settlement Disputes
23 February 2017
- Can fault in an automobile accident claim be shared between parties?
14 February 2017
- Shoulder Injury Claims Caused By A Car Accident
8 February 2017