Mr. Tolchinsky's office is located in Hallandale Florida and his practice areas include Real Estate, Foreclosure Defense, Probate and Wills and Trusts. Mr. Tolchinsky has 17 years of experience and is a long standing member of the Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section.
Mr. Tolchinsky's practice services the cities of Hallandale, Hollywood Florida, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Sunny Isles and all of South Florida.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Deficiency Judgments
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar # 21997
- - Current
- Florida Probate - A Comprehensive Summary
- Florida Ancillary Probate - Petition to Admit Will to Record - 734.1025
- Agreement Regarding Distribution in a Broward County Probate
- Self Proved Affidavit for a Florida Will
- Broward County Probate Information Sheet
- Letter to Bank requesting Assets on Hand in a Florida Probate
- About Florida Law
- When Is A Landlord Liable For A Tenant Slip and Fall?
6 February 2018
- Quitclaim Deed Lawsuits
1 January 2018
- Lease Agreement Lawsuits in Florida
26 December 2017
- Does a Residential Landlord Need to Have Knowledge of a Dangerous Condition to Be Liable For A Tenant’s Injuries?
12 December 2017
- Local Ordinances: Florida Landlords and Tenants
28 November 2017
- Does a Landlord Have a Duty to Inspect and Make Repairs Before Leasing to a Tenant in Florida?
14 November 2017
- Florida Real Estate Closings Don’t End At The Closing Table
31 October 2017
- Can A Bank Lose The Right To Collect Taxes And Insurance From A Homeowner?
17 October 2017
- Landlord Tenant Disputes After A Major Storm (Hurricane)
3 October 2017
- Broward County Lawyers
- New Source of South Florida Accident and Injury Info: South Florida Injury Accident Blog
12 December 2017
- Broward County Closing Costs - Who Pays? Maybe Not You.
18 December 2013
- Notice of Trust – Florida Probate – A Primer
18 December 2013
- Slander, Libel: Defamation Claims Rising With Social Media - Things You Need to Know about Slander and Libel Claims
6 June 2013
- Broward County: The Foreclosure Fraud War Isn't Over, No Matter What Sweet Words Are Being Whispered In the News These Days
30 August 2012
- Sharpie Party in South Florida: Vandalizing Foreclosure Homes in Broward County May Be Sweet Revenge But It's Also a Serious Crime
21 August 2012
- Are Citizens Home Insurance Premium Hikes Becoming a Financial Disaster of Hurricane Proportions for Florida? Scary but True.
14 August 2012
- Florida Bank Slapped by Florida Appeals Court: No Evidence of Fair Market Value Means Bank's Deficiency Judgment Nixed
7 August 2012
- Deficiency Amount on Short Sale Will Be Taxed as Income Beginning January 1, 2013 Absent Congress Acting. What Does This Mean to You and Your Broward County Short Sale?
19 July 2012
- How Does Property Pass to Heirs Under The Florida Probate Code?
21 September 2016
- What is a Summary Administration Under Florida Probate Law?
17 August 2016
- Can Florida Probate Law Bar an Heir’s Inheritance?
20 July 2016
- Twists in Intestate Succession Under Florida Law
22 June 2016
- Who are “Interested Persons” and Can They Be Disinherited or Blocked from Challenging a Will?
18 May 2016
- Can Florida Personal Representative Directly Transfer Securities (Stocks, Bonds) to the Beneficiaries?
20 April 2016
- How Does A Personal Representative Deal With Special Assets In A Florida Estate?
16 March 2016
- Florida Personal Representatives And Marshaling The Estate Assets
17 February 2016
- Collecting Debts Owed To The Decedent
3 February 2016
- South Florida Injury Accident Blog
- Florida Car Accident Lawsuit
8 February 2018
- Does A Florida Property Owner Have A Greater Duty Of Care To Children Than To Adults?
25 January 2018
- Wood Floor Slip and Fall Accidents
11 January 2018
- Negligence Lawsuits in Florida
28 December 2017
- What Is a Driver’s Duty of Care When Making a Left Turn?
14 December 2017
- Does Florida Law Presume Who Is Negligent in a Rear-End Car Accident?
30 November 2017
- Is an Ordinary Glass Door a Dangerous Condition?
16 November 2017
- Do Owners Of Private Property Owe A Duty To Motorists On Adjacent Roads?
2 November 2017
- Bad Vision Can Lead To A Slip and Fall
19 October 2017