Mr. Tolchinsky's office is located in Hallandale Florida and his practice areas include Real Estate, Foreclosure Defense, Probate and Wills and Trusts. Mr. Tolchinsky has 17 years of experience and is a long standing member of the Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section.
Mr. Tolchinsky's practice services the cities of Hallandale, Hollywood Florida, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Sunny Isles and all of South Florida.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Deficiency Judgments
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar # 21997
- - Current
- Florida Probate - A Comprehensive Summary
- Florida Ancillary Probate - Petition to Admit Will to Record - 734.1025
- Agreement Regarding Distribution in a Broward County Probate
- Self Proved Affidavit for a Florida Will
- Broward County Probate Information Sheet
- Letter to Bank requesting Assets on Hand in a Florida Probate
- About Florida Law
- Can A Bank Lose The Right To Collect Taxes And Insurance From A Homeowner?
17 October 2017
- Landlord Tenant Disputes After A Major Storm (Hurricane)
3 October 2017
- Real Estate Damage Claims After A Major Storm (Hurricane) in Florida
18 September 2017
- 6 Tenant Rights That All Florida Tenants and Landlords Need to Know
5 September 2017
- Is Dyck O’Neal Trying To Garnish Your Bank Accounts and/or Wages?
22 August 2017
- Constructive Notice in a Florida Foreclosure – Archer v. US Bank
8 August 2017
- 2 Cases of Banks Failing to Honor Mortgage Modifications in Florida
25 July 2017
- What is Normal Wear and Tear Relating to a Tenant Security Deposit?
11 July 2017
- Partition of Florida Homestead Property
27 June 2017
- Broward County Lawyers
- Broward County Closing Costs - Who Pays? Maybe Not You.
18 December 2013
- Notice of Trust – Florida Probate – A Primer
18 December 2013
- Slander, Libel: Defamation Claims Rising With Social Media - Things You Need to Know about Slander and Libel Claims
6 June 2013
- New Source of South Florida Accident and Injury Info: South Florida Injury Accident Blog
6 June 2013
- Broward County: The Foreclosure Fraud War Isn't Over, No Matter What Sweet Words Are Being Whispered In the News These Days
30 August 2012
- Sharpie Party in South Florida: Vandalizing Foreclosure Homes in Broward County May Be Sweet Revenge But It's Also a Serious Crime
21 August 2012
- Are Citizens Home Insurance Premium Hikes Becoming a Financial Disaster of Hurricane Proportions for Florida? Scary but True.
14 August 2012
- Florida Bank Slapped by Florida Appeals Court: No Evidence of Fair Market Value Means Bank's Deficiency Judgment Nixed
7 August 2012
- Deficiency Amount on Short Sale Will Be Taxed as Income Beginning January 1, 2013 Absent Congress Acting. What Does This Mean to You and Your Broward County Short Sale?
19 July 2012
- How Does Property Pass to Heirs Under The Florida Probate Code?
21 September 2016
- What is a Summary Administration Under Florida Probate Law?
17 August 2016
- Can Florida Probate Law Bar an Heir’s Inheritance?
20 July 2016
- Twists in Intestate Succession Under Florida Law
22 June 2016
- Who are “Interested Persons” and Can They Be Disinherited or Blocked from Challenging a Will?
18 May 2016
- Can Florida Personal Representative Directly Transfer Securities (Stocks, Bonds) to the Beneficiaries?
20 April 2016
- How Does A Personal Representative Deal With Special Assets In A Florida Estate?
16 March 2016
- Florida Personal Representatives And Marshaling The Estate Assets
17 February 2016
- Collecting Debts Owed To The Decedent
3 February 2016
- South Florida Injury Accident Blog
- Personal Injury Claims After A Major Storm (Hurricane)
5 October 2017
- 3 Tips For Perfect Tire Maintenance
28 September 2017
- Getting Evidence from Third Party Sources: Proving Your Florida Accident Claim
21 September 2017
- Your Medications May Cause a Slip and Fall
7 September 2017
- 6 Strength Exercises to Prevent A Fall
31 August 2017
- Pedestrian Accidents in Florida: Deadliest in the Nation
24 August 2017
- What Are The Best Shoes To Prevent A Slip And Fall?
10 August 2017
- Are You Being Sued By An Insurance Company For Money It Paid To The Party You Hurt Or Whose Car You Damaged?
27 July 2017
- Florida Sexual Assault and Rape Victim Claims Against Property Owners
13 July 2017