Atty. Lawrence P. Zale is an experienced, registered patent attorney who has extensive experience in all aspects of Intellectual Property and related business matters. He has drafted and prosecuted hundreds of patents through issuance, counseled start-ups, and was an executive with several global companies, such as Tyco International and ALSTOM Power, Inc.
• Managed a global Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio for medical device product lines having approximately $1.3B in annual sales
• Managed a global IP portfolio for electric power generation equipment with approximately $3.0B in annual sales.
• Coded simulation software for a subcontractor of NASA for the US Space Shuttle Program in Merritt Island, FL.
• Founded an Intellectual Property Law firm that has expanded from PA to NJ and MA.
• Directed and managed foreign patent and trademark agents from approximately 150 law firms globally.
• Counseled executive management as in-house corporate counsel for global corporations for seventeen years.
• Invented a monitoring system to analyze the system hardware and software and detect and report license violations for GE MRI Imaging Systems.