Lawrence L. Jones IIJONES WARD PLC --National Trial Lawyers
- Products Liability, Asbestos & Mesothelioma, Personal Injury ...
$5.05 million auto accident verdict (a record setting verdict in Kentucky) $1.36 million medical malpractice verdict $1.16 million pedestrian auto accident $300,000.00 trip and fall verdict Larry spent nearly the first half of his career representing some of the largest companies in the world as a litigator at Tachau Maddox Hovious & Dickens, PLC. Today, Larry uses his skill, experience and training to fight for real people. After leaving the Tachau firm, Larry founded Bahe Cook Cantley & Jones PLC and then JONES WARD PLC, a national class action and mass torts law firm. Larry has attained the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating — An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. It is the highest rating a lawyer can receive. Larry has been selected as a Kentucky Super Lawyer(www.superlawyers.com) for mass torts/class action, personal injury and political law. Larry is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, having achieved numerous multi-million dollar results for his clients. Larry has also been selected by the National Trial Lawyers Association as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Kentucky. Moreover, Larry has been selected by Louisville Magazine as one of “Louisville’s Top Lawyers” on several occasions. Larry was recently selected as one of “Kentucky’s Top Rated Lawyers” as seen in the Louisville Courier Journal,Lexington Herald-Leader, The National Law Journal, The Wall Street Journal, The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel Magazine. Larry has appeared on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and local television outlets throughout the United States. Additionally, newspapers around the world have published articles featuring Larry and his cases. On November 4, 2009, Governor Steve Beshear appointed Larry to serve as a Special Justice on the Kentucky Supreme Court. Chief Justice
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Car Accidents
- Contingent Fees
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: Graduating near the top of his class with cum laude. Selected for the law school's Moot Court Board and was one of only two chosen to represent the law school on its National Evidence Moot Court Team.
- Activities: Associate Editor on the prestigious Kentucky Law Journal
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Kentucky Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.