Highly Rated Attorney for:
- Child Custody / Visitation and Relocation,
- Child Support,
- Domestic Violence / Order Of Protection
- Family Court.
I earned my Juris Doctorate degree from Boston University - School of Law (consistently ranked as one of the top law schools in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report).
I also brought the first lawsuit seeking to take down the City of Rochester's red light cameras system as an unconstitutional "cash grab". See: Lawrence Krieger vs. City Of Rochester.
I am not afraid to take on City Hall or any opponent in court. I put that same passion and experience into fighting for my clients' legal rights in Family Court - Monroe County.
Please mention the "Justia" website when contacting my office for expedited handling of your inquiry.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Phone Conference Consultations, by appointment
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, PayPal. Please call for a fee quote on your particular legal matter.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Note for "Pro Bono" inquiries: We are not presently able to accept Pro Bono cases.
- New York
- Attorney / Practice Owner
- Krieger Family Law
- - Current
- Boston University
- J.D. | Law
- Represented law school in national moot court competition.
- Peer Recommended
- Lead Counsel
- Attorney is Verified in the Following Practice Area: Divorce Law since 2016 based on: - Verified Experience - Peer Recommended - Spotless Record.
- New York State Bar Association
- - Current