Larry Krasnow is a founding member of the Firm. He concentrates in civil law including personal injury, wills and trusts, elder law, real estate and arbitration. Larry has represented parties in thousands of personal injury cases for three decades. Larry is referred cases from attorneys from around the Commonwealth, other states and the Massachusetts Bar Association. He sits as an arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau deciding disputes arising between businesses and their consumers. Larry is a licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker. He is a long time resident of Medfield.
Attorney Krasnow has represented parties in thousands of personal injury cases for three decades. Larry is referred cases from attorneys from around the Commonwealth, other states and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (1980)
- Northeastern University
- B.S. (1975)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Framingham Injury Attorneys
- I was leaving the construction site after a day’s work and was struck by falling debris causing injury. Do I have a workman’s comp claim?
11 March 2019
- While walking my own dog, the neighbor’s bit me. How does the law protect me after a dog bite?
30 January 2019
- The extent of my injuries after a car accident only became clear after a few weeks. How long do I have in MA to claim injury after an accident?
4 October 2018
- Understanding Your Rights in a Car Accident: Massachusetts Personal Injury Claims Explained
24 August 2018
- Premises Liability: The Limits of a Host’s Duty of Care
5 June 2018
- Food Related Injuries Under Massachusetts Law
6 April 2018
- After a Car Accident: Three Facts About Massachusetts Law
9 June 2017
- What to do if you are a Passenger Hurt in a Car Accident
5 June 2016
- Three Key Things to Know about Social Security Disability
28 May 2016