Well known by his peers and the courts for his high integrity, strong negotiation skills and trial competence. Clients know him for positive results, sound advice and fair dealing.
He is an excellent and experienced lawyer whose practice specializes in family and divorce litigation. His firm is respected and known as tough negotiators and competent trial attorneys. The firm is dedicated and committed to the strong representation of their clients’ rights with high integrity, in depth knowledge and years of experience in FAMILY LAW.
Staff members are professional, experienced, responsive and understanding of your needs. The firm is well versed in dealing with Issues of CUSTODY, spousal and CHILD SUPPORT and marital PROPERTY as well as emergency orders. Members of the firm are sensitive to issues of FAMILY, understand BUSINESS and will aggressively seek justice for you.
Lawrence H. Geller regularly mentors new (and not so new) attorneys in all areas of Family Law including Divorce, Child Custody - Visitation, Support and Property. His clients include many professionals and business owners and his firm represents persons from all walks of life.
- Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law
- Child Custody Actions
- Child Support Issues
- Domestic Partnership Issues
- Grandparent Rights
- Landlord Representation
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Free Consultation
20-30 Minute free consultation
- Federal Circuit
- California State University
- B.A. (1967)
- Western State College of Law at Argosy University
- J.D. (1978)
- University of Arizona
- Orange County Bar Association
- South Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar # 89572
- - Current
- Activities: Orange County (California) Bar Association Member Since: 1980-Family Law Section; South Orange County Bar Association: Member Since 2001; American Bar Association (Past Member) Member:1980; PRO BONO ACTIVITIES - Mr. Geller is regularly called upon by the Orange County Superior Court and has volunteered many hours in assisting the following courts:Lamoreaux Justice Center Orange CA; Harbor Justice Center - Laguna Hills, CA; Harbor Justice Center - Newport Beach, CA; Central Justice Center - Santa Ana, CA; West Judicial Center - Westminster CA. Mr. Geller has mentored many new (and not so new) attorneys throughout his career through the local bar associations especially in the areas of Family Law and Unlawful Detainer Law. Mr. Geller has participated in Law Day Activities (Cal State Fullerton; Whittier College Law School) providing pro bono consultations and Classroom Instruction on Family Law issues.
- Geller Conrad Duvel LLP Website
- Lawrence H. Geller's Website Profile
- Geller Conrad Duvel, LLP Website