Lauren PaxtonPartner, Employment and Commercial Litigation, Former Federal Prosecutor
- Employment Law, Business Law, Appeals & Appellate ...
- New Jersey, New York
Lauren is a Partner with Calcagni & Kanefsky. She focuses her practice on litigation and internal investigations, concentrating on all matters of employment law.
Lauren is a former federal prosecutor (AUSA), and a former securities enforcement counsel (FINRA). A seasoned trial attorney, Lauren has vast experience in federal, state, and regulatory matters, as well as arbitration. She regularly handles employment litigation, workplace investigations, government inquiries, high-stakes workplace disputes, and C-suite employment negotiations.
Lauren is often called upon to structure and negotiate employment agreements, restrictive covenants (including non-competition clauses), separation agreements, and executive compensation arrangements.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Law
- Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- White Collar Crime
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Not Currently Accepting Clients
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.