Free Consultation: (352) 204-2224Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lauren Nagel Richardson

Lauren Nagel Richardson

Of Counsel to Bogin, Munns & Munns, P. A.
  • Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law ...
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII BronzeSocial Media

Lauren Richardson moved to Gainesville in 1993 to complete an LLM in Taxation at UF Law. Since then, she has focused her practice on protecting families and property through estate planning, guardianship, probate, special needs, and elder law. She also serves as co-counsel on wrongful death, personal injury and probate and trust litigation cases. Lauren's probate practice is Statewide. All other areas are throughout North Florida. Free phone consult. Reasonable fees.

Practice Areas
  • Estate Planning
  • Elder Law
  • Family Law
  • Probate
  • Nursing Home Abuse
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Personal Injury
  • Real Estate Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free office consultations in medical malpractice, personal injury, and wrongful death cases. Free phone consultation in all other areas of practice.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Other forms of payment: Checks Cash Money Order
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Written
Professional Experience
Of Counsel to Bogin, Munns & Munns, P. A.
- Current
Continuing to provide affordable and compassionate legal services in estate planning, probate, guardianship and elder law in Gainesville and surrounding areas. Now with the support of a law firm with 12 offices in Central Florida and North Central Florida. Free phone consultations. Statewide Florida Probate. Flat fees for summary administration and some estate planning.
Founding Attorney
Lauren Richardson Law, PLLC
- Current
Serving North Florida in estate planning, probate, guardianship, elder law and some family law matters. Also probate administration Statewide. LLM in Taxation. 20 years experience. Welcoming and professional. I will meet you at your home, nursing home or hospital if you are unable to come to my office.
Knellinger, Jacobson & Associates
practicing probate administration Statewide and estate planning, probate, guardianship, wills, trusts, elder law, and some family law throughout North Florida.
University of Florida
LL.M. (1997) | Taxation
Tax Thesis: Private Inurement After the United Cancer Council Case
University of Florida Logo
Florida State University College of Law
J.D. (1993) | Law
Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude; Book Awards: Constitutional Law, Intellectual Property
Activities: President: National Association of Public Interest Lawyers
Placeholder image for education.
Rollins College
B.A. (1990) | Philosophy
Honors: Bruce Wavell Philosophy Prize; NEH Younger Scholars Award
Placeholder image for education.
Pro Bono Service Award
Three Rivers Legal Services/Southern Legal Counsel
Pro Bono Service Award
Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc.
Book Awards: Constitutional Law, Intellectual Property
Florida State University College of Law
Bruce Wavell Philosophy Prize
Rollins College
NEH Younger Scholars Award
National Endowment for the Humanities
research, writing and publication of paper, Russian Avant Garde Art and Relevant Scientific Theory
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar  # 0083119
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
Board Member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Florida Estate Planning Attorney | Wills | Lauren Richardson Law
Legal Answers
152 Questions Answered

Q. I was recently made sole beneficiary and POA from my elder friend of 28 years. Will I need to file anything now?
A: As agent, you can meet specifically with an elder law attorney who can review your friend's financial picture to determine if there is anything you could be doing (or shouldn't do) as POA to help him qualify for Medicaid and other long term care benefits if he were to need nursing care in the future. However, other than that, just keep the documents safe and only present the POA to his bank, etc., if he becomes incapacitated and needs you to assist him with managing his financial affairs.
Q. My parents had my name added to the deed of their condo about 6 years ago after their death will it have to go to probat
A: If your parents are still living, you do not need a probate attorney. A real estate attorney could look at the deed to help you determine if the property would pass to the survivor under the deed or if probate would be required someday.
Q. What are my options for my adult son who refues to talk to me about my house that he lives in in a different state?
A: You will need to hire a NY attorney to file an eviction action.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Lauren Richardson, Attorney at Law
Of Counsel to Bogin, Munns & Munns
2700 NW 43rd Street
Suite C
Gainesville, FL 32606
Telephone: (352) 204-2224
Cell: (352) 872-2183
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.