Lauren Jackson focuses her practice primarily in the areas of real estate and estate planning, although her background includes probate, contracts, corporate formation and business succession planning. Lauren’s unintimidating, caring approach has garnered her a respectable reputation all over Northern Illinois. With her dedication for efficient cost effective services, you will learn that with Lauren on your side you have a reachable attorney with your best intentions in mind. Lauren prides herself on quality work over quantity and it has proved she is a success based on past customer positive reviews. Lauren eagerly represents individuals in the buying, selling, or leasing residential or commercial real estate processes as well as individuals trying to make the transfer of their assets upon their death simpler and easier on their loved ones. Lauren began her career clerking for Konicek & Dillon in St. Charles, IL assisting the attorneys with research, drafting petitions, motions and orders for the firm’s representation of its clients in insurance defense matters. Upon graduation from law school, Lauren worked as an associate at Lavelle Law, Ltd. Located in Palatine, IL. There she obtained experience in many areas of the including estate planning, business succession planning, probate, collections and all kinds of real estate transactions. Lauren earned her B.A. from Northern Illinois University in 1999 with an emphasis in journalism. She went on to attend the law program at Northern Illinois University and became licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois in 2003. Lauren is an active member of the Kane County Bar Association (http://www.kanecountybar.org/), the Elgin Downtown Neighborhood Association (http://www.downtownelgin.com), Chicago Repertory Ballet Board Member (http://www.chicagorepertoryballet.com) and the First Congregational Church of Elgin (http://www.fcc-elgin.org/).
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (2002) | Journalism - Bachelor of Arts
- State Bar of Illinois # 6279402
- Kane County Bar Association LRS
- What happens to my mom's bank account since she didn't have any beneficiaries listed?
- Lauren Jackson Law Blog
- Financial & Estate Planning Workshop, The Center of Elgin, Illinois
- The workshop will be a comprehensive two-hour presentation covering everything from financial planning in retirement through common estate planning techniques.
- Personal Website
- Lauren Jackson Law Blog
- What happens to my Moms bank account since she did not have beneficiaries listed?
20 February 2018
- The Legacy Challenge… Can you pass it?
7 February 2018
- Are you responsible for your parents’ debt?
23 January 2018
- Trouble selling your home? Make sure your realtor is working for you!
21 November 2017
- What to ask your Estate Planning Attorney before hiring them
9 October 2017
- Podcast Interview with Steve Sleeper – Ask the Expert
4 October 2017
- How does tax proration work at a real estate closing?
7 September 2017
- Everything you should know about real estate property disclosure statements?
8 August 2017
- What is a contractor lien waiver on a property?
27 June 2017