Laura VoegeliStange Law Firm, PC
- Divorce, Family Law
Finding a family law attorney can be stressful, and as a client you want to ensure you find a diligent lawyer to represent you. Laura Voegeli is a compassionate and caring Senior Associate Attorney for Stange Law Firm, PC, working from the firm’s Maryville, Illinois office located in Madison County. She is currently licensed to practice law in Illinois.
Laura graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and Spanish from the University of Wisconsin. She went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Law School. While in law school, she worked as a Judicial Intern at the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, where she conducted research and drafted memos, opinions, and questions in preparation for oral arguments. She also worked as a Law Clerk for a firm in Madison, Wisconsin, where she gained experience drafting pleadings, mediation statements, and briefs for personal injury cases.
Prior to joining Stange Law Firm, Laura worked at a firm in Chicago, Illinois as an Senior Associate Attorney working on a variety of cases. She worked on family-based immigration and removal defense, including filing waivers, asylum, cancellation of removal, and bond. From there she worked for a firm in St. Louis, Missouri, again representing clients in family-based immigration matters. She conducted daily intake calls, attended client interviews in different states, and prepared and filed mandamus lawsuits.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6330592
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Senior Associate Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- J.D. (2018)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6330592
- - Current
- Stange Law Firm Website
- Family Law Headquarters by Stange Law Firm, PC | Divorce & Family Law News & Info
- The Use of Subpoenas in Family Law Litigation
April 25, 2023
- What Is An Offer of Judgment?
February 22, 2023
- When To Get a New Attorney?
January 8, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.