After graduating cum laude from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 1992, Laura Hunt went to work for one of the leading insurance companies in the nation. By the time she decided to open her own law firm in 2003, she was lead attorney in that office in charge of ten lawyers and thousands of cases in the Las Vegas valley. She decided to open her own firm because she realized that the average person was not receiving adequate representation, and that the insurance companies were using their power and wealth to undervalue the injuries and property damage sustained by those people. Since then, Laura has gone on to help her clients obtain millions of dollars in personal injury cases by battling the insurance companies at their own game.
Philosophy: I established this law firm to help people deal with insurance companies. If you are injured in an accident or you have a loved one who was killed in an accident, you need someone on your side with experience and knowledge to handle your claim. The Insurance Company is never on your side and is always out to settle each claim for the lowest amount possible. You need an experienced attorney to fight for your rights and protect you and your family from unfair claims practices. The sooner you contact an attorney, the sooner you may receive a fair settlement. Contacting an attorney after an accident is imperative to protect your health and financial well being.
I will make sure you are treated with compassion, respect, and dignity. At my firm, your case will not be handed off to paralegals or inexperienced attorneys. I will personally meet with you to discuss your case. Phone appointments and hospital visits are also available for your convenience. I want you to focus on getting well. I will focus on protecting your rights.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
We are happy to give free consultations for your or a loved ones injury or wrongful death claim.
- Contingent Fees
Clients do not pay us unless we collect for them.
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Oklahoma City University
- J.D. (1992) | Law
- Graduated with honors
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Activities: Legal Honor society Phi Delta Phi
- Top 100
- National Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Award
- State Bar of Nevada # 4718
- Accident Lawyer Henderson
- Accident Lawyer Henderson – Laura Hunt law blog
- SHOULD I BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHEN I BUY A CAR?
16 May 2019
- What if I am Injured in two different accidents close together, Can I recover?
9 May 2019
- WHAT IS A ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE POLICY?
8 May 2019
- What You Need to Know About Auto Insurance Coverages
3 May 2019
- My health insurance won’t pay my medical bills from an auto accident
29 April 2019
- DO I HAVE TO FILE A LAWSUIT AFTER MY ACCIDENT?
25 April 2019
- WHAT IS CBD and WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT IT?
19 April 2019
- If I have a pre-existing Condition Can I make a claim for Injuries in an accident?
11 April 2019
- Fatal accident investigation. What really happens?
27 March 2019