Admitted to practice in 4 states - Ohio, Connecticut, Illinois & Montana, and in US Tax Court; AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell; J.D. (1982) and LL.M. in Taxation (1993) from John Marshall Law School (Chicago); former Partner of major Chicago law firm, principal of Connecticut-based immigration law practices since 1997. Member, American Immigration Lawyers' Assn.
- Immigration Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most matters are billed on a "flat fee" basis.
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- AV Preeminent Peer Review 5.0/5.0
- Martindale-Hubbell Lexis/Nexis
- American Immigration Lawyers Assn
- Immigration Practice - Stamford, Connecticut