Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Tax Law
Free Phone Consultation at toll free # 888-588-3328
Credit Cards Accepted
Mastercard, Visa, American Express, ACH
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Harris Law Office PLLC, Upstate New York
- Owner of Harris Law Office PLLC which limits its practice to Consumer Bankruptcy for Individuals and Couples in the Bankruptcy Courts for Northern District of New York, Syracuse and Utica Divisions. The firm has filed over 5,500 cases and is currently files more bankruptcy cases in these divisions than any other law office. Laura Harris Courage is the only Board Certified Bankruptcy Attorney certified by the American Board of Certifications in 1995 in these divisions. The following is language required by NYS Ethical Rule DR2-105(C)1. "The American Board of Certifications is ot affiliated with any governmental auhortiy. Certifification is not a requirement for the practice of Law in the State of New York and does not necessarily inidicate greate competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law."
- Hiscock & Barclay, Syracuse, NY
- Represented secured and unsecured creditors in consumer and business bankruptcy cases.
- Allen, Nelson, Hardy & Evans, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Represented primarily creditors in Business and Consumer Bankruptcy cases.
- Holme Roberts & Owen LLP, Denver, CO & Salt Lake City, UT
- Worked on issues related to Natural Resource Law and then issues related to Bankruptcy for both Chapter 11 Debtors and Creditors in Chapter 11 cases.
- University Of Utah
- New York State Bar  # 2241867
- - Current
- Consumer and Business Bankruptcy
- American Board of Certifications
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map