Laura B. Stein is a co-founder of Plog & Stein P.C. who is compassionate and mindful of the needs of the men and women she represents. As a Denver divorce attorney, she is interested in pursuing the most favorable results possible for her clients so that they can move on with their lives with everything they need to be successful. If you are in the middle of trying to resolve a family law case in Denver, CO, you should seek Attorney Stein’s immediate assistance. Attorney Stein obtained her law degree from Nova Southeastern University School of Law in 1995. She earned her undergraduate degree in clinical psychology and child development from Tufts University in 1993. She is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado and the U.S. District for the District of Colorado. She is a member of the Douglas / Elbert Bar Association. When she isn’t in the office, Attorney Stein enjoys spending time with her family, reading, swimming, traveling, and supporting doe rescue efforts. Dealing with a family law matter that you think could benefit from Attorney Stein’s experience? Call our firm in order to schedule an initial consultation at your earliest convenience in our office or in any county in the Denver metro area.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- United States District Court for District of Colorado
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Tufts University
- B.A. / Clinical Psychology and Child Development
- Colorado State Bar
- Douglas/Elbert Bar Association
- - Current
- Laura B. Stein Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Service: What if I Can’t Find the Other Party In My Denver Family Law Case?
28 November 2016
- Free Divorce and Real Estate Seminar- December 7, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
11 November 2016
- Denver Divorce and Your Pets
9 November 2016
- Deciding Whether to Settle Your Colorado Family Law case or Go to Trial
2 November 2016
- DENVER CUSTODY: Passport Issues
30 October 2016
- Using a Private Investigator in Your Colorado Family Law Case
12 October 2016
- Colorado Divorce: Is an Annulment Right for You?
4 October 2016
- Denver Child Support and Children of Other Relationships (Part 1)
29 September 2016
- Same Sex Marriage in Colorado
22 September 2016